Specific construction of bags (loop and body are made of one piece of fabric) is decisive for their durability and facilitates transportation. They are used for packing of bulk products, both loose and granulated. Application of polyethylene liner enables thorough sealing of bags that is why Big-Bags of this type are the most frequently used ones for packing of fertilizers.
- Made from Polypropylene fabric with an addition of UV-stabilizer
- Possibility to use Polyethylene liners to give protection against moisture
- Capacity dependent on bulk density of the product with a guaranteed Safety Factor 5:1 or, in case of dangerous materials – SF 6:1 confirmed by the respective certificates
- Bottom construction: Flat, Square, Star
- Printing on Bags upto 5 colors.
Flat Discharge Spout Discharge Spout With Safety Valve